Monday 24 May 2010

MUJI

When I was a teenager there was a MUJI store on Queen Street in Glasgow. Now...this was quite a long time ago but I remember it well...I think it could have been my first real life experience of minimalism!
As I was in London last weekend I made a point as i always do of visiting the Oxford Street store and stocking up on stationary and notebooks and having a good nose around.
I got one of the swallow 3D flying postcards for a friend and now wish I had got a couple for myself...there's always the online shop



Also, how cool are these 3D box cards?! There's one for London, Paris and New York...


www.muji.eu

1 comment:

  1. That plane card would have been perfect for my sons bday on the 21st of this month. I will forward the link to his uncle... Perhaps he'll remember next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...