Tuesday 24 August 2010

Where Chocolate gets Creative

Spanish textile designer, blogger and fellow Mydeco* award nominee, Margarita Lorenzo's London home has been featured in Spanish Elle Deco. A, small but perfectly styled apartment; she obviously keeps the objects that inspire her close at hand...there are some gorgeous details and beautiful furniture. I love the art work hanging over the table.Head to Chocolate Creative for a look at some of Margarita's designs...these vintage paper doll cushions are soooo cute...especially the little detail on the back!

*If you've already voted for me you can still vote for Chocolate Creative as it's in a different category!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lisa,
    What a surprise to see my home and cushions in your blog, I just pop over to browse your blog and saw the post!! I am glad you like my style and work, the art on the wall are etchings i did a few years ago, I would love to go back to printmaking...Thanks so much for mentioning me and my work.
    Regards from not so sunny Peckham, where is the sun gone??
    marga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...