Monday 22 October 2012

Resin-ate

My uber-creative sister-in-law, in the 'world down under', introduced me to some pretty awesome stuff from Dinosaur Designs this week So, in turn, I am sharing them with your lucky selves.
I never get bored of resin. I think it's the smooth-but-matt texture that makes it so tactile...and those colours are just so milky sweet. The new and old collections are all worth a look, here.
As you may know, if you follow me on twitter, it was my birthday on Saturday and said 'SIL' sent me this awesome message via Instagram. Foooolly seeeck maayte...x
You may be able to tell from the images, that I also received a new toy; a Wacom Bamboo, from the husband, son and dog! So expect more of my handwriting splattered all over images, á la the ones above! I did well!

1 comment:

  1. Aww shucks! Wacom bamboo, now that looks like fun x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...