Monday 25 February 2013

Life Story

Way back in December I was invited along to the opening of Life Story, a new concept lifestyle store situated where Broughton Street meets London Street, in Edinburgh. The interior is brilliant (worth a visit alone) and the stock is both covetable and surprisingly affordable...seriously, they should hand out baskets at the door. I want everything.
Fee and Adam Storey have drawn on their successful design experience in the world of fashion and commercial interiors and created a store with a difference. The couple believe that all too often the designers' tale is lost amidst the retailers' branding so have given the carefully selected objects a stage on which to tell their story.
Broughton Street is fast becoming my favourite street to shop in!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love it! Why have I not been yet ? Oh yes I remember my last trip to Broughton St involved a very whiney 5 yr old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is it possible to get any contact info of Life Story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their website is now live...contact them here: http://lifestoryshop.com/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...